How To Make All Natural Hair Products
All natural hair products are made solely from organic materials that, rather than damage hair, will nourish hair, returning it natural the shine and thickness. Commercially produced shampoos, conditioners and dyes are full of harsh chemicals, which can dull, dry and cause split ends.
Many shampoos and conditioners are created with unnecessary chemicals that merely add shelf life to the product. Foaming agents are incorporated into hair products because most consumers mistakenly associate the soapy lather and the “clean” feeling they provide with hair health.
In addition, many people experience allergies to the chemicals in synthetic hair products, forcing consumers to discover the advantages of organic hair products.
Natural Hair Products Ingredients
The great thing about all natural hair products is that most of the ingredients needed to create a natural shampoo or conditioner can be found on your kitchen shelves. Some of these ingredients include:
- Olive oil
- Wheat germ
- Safflower oil
- Cider vinegar
The results of making your own shampoo and conditioners will be better with fresh ingredients, so always make sure they are not out-of-date. For example, slightly spoiled yogurt will not contain the active cultures necessary to replenish your hair’s natural beauty and expired eggs https://sotaykhoedep.vn/zawa/ lose the potency for hair restoration.
Recipes for Creating Natural Hair Products
Hair dry and frizzy from harsh shampoos can be restored with an effective conditioner made from avocado and organic coconut milk:
- Peel a medium-sized avocado and remove the pit
- Crush the avocado with a potato masher
- Slowly pour the coconut milk onto the avocado
- Stir the mixture until the consistency resembles an over-the-counter cream rinse
- Massage the mixture into your hair thoroughly, making sure the ends are heavily coated. Wait 15 minutes before rinsing and then wash with chamomile shampoo or one of many similar all natural hair products.
Another quick and easy shampoo consists of 6 chamomile tea bags, 1 1/2 tablespoons of pure vegetable glycerin and 4 tablespoons of pure soap flakes:
- Steep teabags in 1 1/2 cups of boiled water for 20 minutes
- Remove the teabags, leaving the tea boiling
- Add soap flakes to the tea
- Allow the soap to soften
- Stir in glycerin, blending well
- Pour mixture into a sealed bottle
This shampoo needs to be stored in a cool, dark area.
Natural Color Enhancers and Dyes
Dyes contain some of the harshest chemicals and continuously dying can permanently damage hair down to the roots. For brunettes, enhancing the rich brown hue of your hair using all natural hair products can be accomplished with a potent black coffee – much stronger than you would drink. Instead of one teaspoon of coffee grounds, add three or four to a cup of water; rinse your hair several times with the coffee, leaving the final rinse in your hair for 15-20 minutes. Finally, pour clear, warm water over your hair until the water runs clear. Brunettes will enjoy the results yielded from this all-natural hair color enhancer.